- Public Works
- Collection Center
Monday - Friday 9am to 4pm
Saturday & Sunday 9am to Noon
The Town of Pinetop-Lakeside and Public Works Director Matt Patterson are excited to announce the opening of the recycle facility located at 1000 S. Woodland Road in Lakeside. The facility is located next to the Public Works building and across from Mountain Meadow Recreation Center. Current hours of operation are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday and Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m. to noon. For more information you can call the Collection Center at (928) 368-8884.
The Town Council has made the Solid Waste and Recycling Service a priority and created the Solid Waste Enterprise fund as part of the 2018-2019 fiscal Budget. The goal of this program is to provide a clean, efficient, conveniently located facility that will allow residents to recycle, as well as allow seasonal visitors an economical and responsible way to dispose of household waste.
The Center will accept solid waste, type 1, 2, and 5 plastic recycling, glass, metal, aluminum, cardboard and paper, tree brush and pine needles. For individuals unfamiliar with the different types of plastic; the site plans to have brochures along with the fee schedule available at the site. The Center will not accept hazardous materials at this time.
The Town will engage in an extensive community outreach initiative to educate citizens about the services available and to share the specific requirements for recycling. The Town urges all community members to utilize this valuable service to assist in maintaining the beauty of this unique area.
- No. 1 Polyethylene Terephthalate (PETE)- soda and water bottles, mouthwash bottles, peanut butter containers, salad dressing, vegetable oil containers, etc.
- No. 2 High-density Polyethylene (HDPE) - milk jugs, juice bottles, bleach bottles, detergent/household cleaner bottles, shampoo/conditioner bottles, motor oil bottles, etc.
- No. 5 Polypropylene (PP) - syrup bottles, ketchup bottles, straws, medicine; etc.
- ALL Metals Including: aluminum, steal, nickle, copper, brass, etc.
- ALL Glass Including: clear, colored, blocks, bottles, etc.
- boxes, computer paper, etc.
Collection Center Fees
Fee Increase Effective July 3rd, 2020
Household Trash - Bagged
|15 gallon trash bag or smaller||$1.50 ea.|
|30 gallon trash bag||$3.00 ea.|
|40 gallon trash bag||$4.00 ea.|
|50 gallon trash bag||$5.00 ea.|
|100 gallon trash bag||$10.00 ea.|
Household Trash - Loose
|Loose Trash||$14.00 per cubic yd.|
|Twin Mattress||$12.00 ea.|
|Full Mattress||$15.00 ea.|
|Queen Mattress||$18.00 ea.|
|King Mattress||$24.00 ea.|
|Other Furniture||$24.00 per cubic yd.|
|Construction Rubble||$25.00 per cubic yd.|
|Concrete, Bricks & Tile||$72.00 per cubic yd.|
|Asphalt Shingles||$34.00 per cubic yd.|
|Residential - Freezers||$28.00 ea.|
|Residential - All Others||$17.00 ea.|
|Freon Charge Additional Per Appliance||$10.00 ea.|
|CRT Computer Monitors & T.V.||$10.00 ea.|
|Fluorescent Bulbs||$0.30 per ft.|
|Grow Bulbs||$1.50 ea.|
|Pine Needles||$12.00 per cubic yd.|
|Brush||$12.00 per cubic yd.|
|Trees, Logs > 8 inches||$25.00 per cubic yd.|
|Stumps > 8 inches||$25.00 ea.|
|Christmas Trees||$2.50 ea.|
|Up to 18 inches||$9.00 ea.|
|19 inch - 23 inches||$9.75 ea.|
|24 inches and larger||$18.00 ea.|
|Tires with rims||$12.00 add. ea.|
|Up to 50 gallon trash bag||$2.00 ea.|
|55 gallon drums (empty/clean)||$3.75 ea.|
Household Trash - Bagged or Loose
- 30, 40, 50, 100 gallon bag
- Loose Trash
- Armchair, Love-seat, Couch, Mattresses, etc.
- Construction Rubble, Concrete, Brick, Tile, Asphalt shingles
- Commercial and Residential Freezers, Refrigerators, Dishwashers, etc.
- Microwaves, CRT Computer Monitors, Televisions, etc.
- Fluorescent Bulbs, Grow Bulbs etc.
- Pine Needles, Brush, Trees, Stumps, Christmas Trees, etc.
- 18"+ Vehicle Tires, Tires with Rims