Monday - Friday 9am to 4pm
Saturday & Sunday 9am to Noon
The Town of Pinetop-Lakeside and Public Works Director Matt Patterson are excited to announce the opening of the recycle facility located at 1000 S. Woodland Road in Lakeside. The facility is located next to the Public Works building and across from Mountain Meadow Recreation Center. Current hours of operation are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday and Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m. to noon. For more information you can call the Collection Center at (928) 368-8884.
The Center will accept solid waste, type 1, 2, and 5 plastic recycling, glass, metal, aluminum, cardboard and paper, tree brush and pine needles. For individuals unfamiliar with the different types of plastic; the site plans to have brochures along with the fee schedule available at the site. The Center will not accept hazardous materials at this time.
The Town will engage in an extensive community outreach initiative to educate citizens about the services available and to share the specific requirements for recycling. The Town urges all community members to utilize this valuable service to assist in maintaining the beauty of this unique area.
- No. 1 Polyethylene Terephthalate (PETE)- soda and water bottles, mouthwash bottles, peanut butter containers, salad dressing, vegetable oil containers, etc.
- No. 2 High-density Polyethylene (HDPE) - milk jugs, juice bottles, bleach bottles, detergent/household cleaner bottles, shampoo/conditioner bottles, motor oil bottles, etc.
- No. 5 Polypropylene (PP) - syrup bottles, ketchup bottles, straws, medicine; etc.
- ALL Metals Including: aluminum, steal, nickle, copper, brass, etc.
- ALL Glass Including: clear, colored, blocks, bottles, etc.
- boxes, computer paper, etc.
Collection Center Fees
Fee Increase Effective November 19, 2023
Household Trash - Bagged
|13 gallon trash bag||$1.50 ea.|
|15 gallon trash bag or smaller||$1.50 ea. * Increasing to $2.00|
|30 gallon trash bag||$3.00 ea.|
|40 gallon trash bag||$4.00 ea.|
|50 gallon trash bag||$5.00 ea.|
|100 gallon trash bag||$10.00 ea.|
Household Trash - Loose
|Loose Trash||4.00 per 1/4" cubic yd.|
|Loose Trash||$15.00 per cubic yd. *Increasing to $16.00|
|Twin Mattress||$12.00 ea.|
|Full Mattress||$15.00 ea.|
|Queen Mattress||$18.00 ea.|
|King Mattress||$24.00 ea.|
|Other Furniture||$24.00 per cubic yd.|
|Construction Rubble 1/4 cubic yard||$7.00 per 1/4 cubic yd. *New|
|Construction Rubble||$25.00 per cubic yd. *Increasing to $28.00|
|Concrete, Bricks & Tile||$72.00 per cubic yd.|
|Asphalt Shingles 1/4 cubic yard||$9.00 per 1/4 cubic yd. *New|
|Asphalt Shingles||$34.00 per cubic yd. *Increasing to $36.00|
|Residential - Freezers||$28.00 ea.|
|Residential - French Door Fridge||$20.00 ea. *New|
|Stand Alone Grill||$8.00 ea. *New|
|Residential - All Others||$17.00 ea.|
|Freon Charge Additional Per Appliance||$10.00 ea.|
|CRT Computer Monitors & T.V.||$10.00 ea.|
|Automotive||$3.25 ea. *Increasing to $5.00|
|Fluorescent Bulbs||$0.35 per ft. *Increasing to $1.00 per ft.|
|Grow Bulbs||$1.50 ea. *Increasing to 2.50 ea.|
|Pine Needles||$12.00 per cubic yd.|
|Brush||$12.00 per cubic yd.|
|Tree, Logs 8" 1/4 cubic yard||$7.00 per 1/4 cubic yard. *New|
|Trees, Logs > 8 inches||$25.00 per cubic yd. *Increasing to 28.00 per cubic yd.|
|Stumps > 8 inches||$25.00 ea.|
|Christmas Trees||$2.50 ea. *Increasing to $3.00|
|Up to 18 inches||$9.00 ea.|
|19 inch - 23 inches||$9.75 ea.|
|24 inches and larger||$18.00 ea.|
|Tires with rims||$12.00 add. ea.|
|Up to 50 gallon trash bag||$2.00 ea. *Increasing to $3.00|
|55 gallon drums (empty/clean)||$3.75 ea. *Increasing to $5.00|
Household Trash - Bagged or Loose
- 30, 40, 50, 100 gallon bag
- Loose Trash
- Armchair, Love-seat, Couch, Mattresses, etc.
- Construction Rubble, Concrete, Brick, Tile, Asphalt shingles
- Commercial and Residential Freezers, Refrigerators, Dishwashers, etc.
- Microwaves, CRT Computer Monitors, Televisions, etc.
- Fluorescent Bulbs, Grow Bulbs etc.
- Pine Needles, Brush, Trees, Stumps, Christmas Trees, etc.
- 18"+ Vehicle Tires, Tires with Rims