The Pinetop-Lakeside Town Council is accepting applications to fill a Town Council Vacancy. The term of the office will extend through November 2022. Individuals interested in being appointed to fill this vacancy must be at least 18 years old, a qualified elector (registered voter), and reside within the Town of Pinetop-Lakeside boundaries for at least one year prior to the appointment by the Town Council. Council Members receive a small compensation of $250/month.
Please complete the application and submit your resume to Jill Akins, Town Clerk, Town of Pinetop-Lakeside, 325 W. White Mountain Blvd., Lakeside, AZ 85929. The last date to submit an application is December 18, 2020. Further information may be obtained by calling the Town Clerk's Office at (928)368-8696 Ext. 224.
Town of Pinetop-Lakeside Mask and Physical Distancing Requirements
The Town of Pinetop-Lakeside released an emergency proclamation requiring the wearing of face coverings in public on 6.24.20. You can view the full statement at Emergency Proclamation Requiring The Wearing of Face Coverings in Public.
Town Hall and Visitor Center
Town Hall Hours: M – F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Visitor Center Hours will include Saturday from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- Walk-in meetings with Town Hall staff will not be accepted at this time. We ask that you call in advance to make an appointment. (Walk-in are welcome for visitor information.)
- Signs will be posted at the entrance asking basic questions such as, Have you taken your temperature within the last 24 hours? Is your temperature over 99 degrees? Have you been in contact with anyone who has tested positive or is presumptive positive for COVID-19? If any of your answers to these questions is affirmative, please leave and call 928-368-8696 to speak to the staff.
- We require the use of face masks or face coverings in this building.
- Limit of four people at one time. We ask that visitors send in one person from their group to gather information.
- The Visitor Center has been consolidated to allow for easier sanitation. You can also access frequently requested information in the lobby and front entry kiosk.
- The library is open Monday - Friday from 9:30am - 5:30pm.
- Please stay home if you’re sick!
- Signs will be posted at the entrance asking basic questions such as, Have you taken your temperature within the last 24 hours? Is your temperature over 99 degrees? Have you been in contact with anyone who has tested positive or is presumptive positive for COVID-19? If any of your answers to these questions is affirmative, please leave and call 928-368-6688 to speak to the staff.
- We recommend the use of face masks or face coverings in this building.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others. To help with that, we’re blocking off at least half of our computers and removing some tables and chairs and limiting computer use to one hour per person per day.
- We’ll also be limiting ourselves to no more than 20 visitors at a time, to make sure there’s plenty of room.
- We’ll be doing some limited disinfecting of computers and other surfaces throughout the day, but it’s still a public space. If you know you’re at risk, please bear that in mind before you come in to see us.
- The Collection Center is open Monday - Friday 9 am to 4 pm, Saturday 9 am to 12 pm, Sunday 9 am to 12 pm.