Visitor Center Hours
- Visitor Center Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Saturday from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm. On Sundays, you will be able to access information and maps in the kiosk in front of the entry.
- Signs will be posted at the entrance asking basic questions such as, Have you taken your temperature within the last 24 hours? Is your temperature over 99 degrees? Have you been in contact with anyone who has tested positive or is presumptive positive for COVID-19? If any of your answers to these questions is affirmative, please leave and call 928-368-6688 to speak to the staff.
- We recommend the use of face masks or face coverings in this building.
- Limit of four people at one time. We ask that visitors send in one person from their group to gather information.
- The Visitor Center has been consolidated to allow for easier sanitation. You can also access frequently requested information in the lobby and front entry kiosk.
The Town of Pinetop-Lakeside is pleased to announce the opening of the Collection Center located at 1000 S. Woodland Road in Lakeside. The Collection Center is located next to the Public Works building and across from Mountain Meadow Recreation Center. Hours of operation are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday and Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m. to noon.
The Center is accepting solid waste, Type 1, 2, and 5 Plastics, glass, metal, aluminum, cardboard and paper, tree brush and pine needles. For individuals unfamiliar with the different types of plastic; the Collection Center has brochures along with the fee schedule available at the site. The Center will not accept hazardous materials at this time.
The Town invites all community members & visitors to utilize this valuable service to assist in maintaining the beauty of this unique area.