How do I get a variance?

Fill out an application and turn it in to the Community Development Department, along with any other requested information, and pay a $100 application fee. Once we receive your application, we will schedule a public hearing with the Board of Adjustments, who will decide whether or not to allow the variance.

Show All Answers

1. What is a legal nonconforming use?
2. How do you determine if a use is legal nonconforming?
3. What are conditional uses?
4. What is a conditional use permit?
5. How do I get a conditional use permit?
6. Can a conditional use permit be revoked or terminated?
7. What is a variance?
8. How do I get a variance?
9. What is a Planned Unit Development (PUD)?
10. What is a subdivision?
11. What is a minor land division?
12. What is a land split?