- Community Development
The Community Development Department strives to promote the community's development with a high quality of life through professional planning strategies, collaboration with members of the community and serving as the liaison to the Planning and Zoning Commission appointed by the Mayor and Council.
- Engaging with and assisting the local business community.
- Maintaining and updating the Town Zoning Map.
- Building Safety: Plan Review, Permits and Inspections.
- Business license applications.
- Special Event and Vendor Permits.
- Site Plan and Design Review.
- Zoning applications: Zone Changes, Variances, Conditional Use Permits.
- Subdivision applications.
Pinetop/Lakeside General Plan
Community Wildfire Protection Plan
Emergency Management Plan
- Arizona Department of Revenue
- TPT License
- Alliance of Arizona Nonprofits
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Arizona Community Foundation
- Arizona Department of Housing
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance
- Community News and Information
- Fair Housing Complaint Process
- Housing and Urban Development
- Northern Arizona Council of Governments
- Office of Women’s Business Ownership
- Rural Community Assistance Corporation
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Rural Development, Arizona Branch